Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Butthash


I can't stop laughing ever since a friend clued me in on this latest drug craze. It may or may not be true but from what I know it comes from the slums of Africa and is made with human waste. I only wish I could be clever enough to make something like this up. But what I am capable of adding is song parodies based on the fad.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/406067.stm

(sung to the tune of Elton John's Rocket Man)

Gonna be a long long time,
Jenkem gonna get you high tonight
because I'm a butt crack man
Butt crack man
burning out of ass at night
I'm a butt crack man

(Sung to the tune of Mr. Brownstone by GNR)

I use to do a little
but a little got more and more
So I did a little more and more got more and more

He's been dancing
with Mr. Jenkem
He's been sniffin'
at yo' back door

Hughey Lewis missed a golden opportunity, they can make
a comeback with this ode to Jenkem!

I wanna new drug
One that will make me sick
make me hallucinate
and comes from my own shit

I wanna new drug
one that makes my face turn blue
makes me freakin vommit
like I vommit when I'm with you

or Carl's parody of Michael Jackson

"We are the World,
we are brown children,
let's all get a big bag of shit,
and let's start sniffing

There's a choice were making,
we're smelling our own ass,
It's true, it makes a better day
for just me"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't know about, but i'm 'bout to get hiiigh as a motherfucker...anyone want to get fucked up? never let it be said that i don't share my stash.